Post script - there are 196 countries and the 64 that have active wars going on
of one sort or another comprise right at one third of all the countries in the
world - and you call that most of the world?

________________________________
 From: "Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: 50,000 new Flyers now

"most of the world is free of war"

your enlightenment has turned your mind to mush

Number of current wars:
AFRICA:(26 Countries and 164 between militias-guerrillas, separatist groups and
anarchic groups involved)
Hot Spots: Central African Republic (civil
war), Democrati Republic of Congo (war against rebel groups), Egypt
(popular uprising against Government), Libya (war against islamist
militants), Mali (war against tuareg and islamist militants), Nigeria
(war against islamist militants), Somalia (war against islamist
militants), Sudan (war against rebel groups), South Sudan (civil war)
ASIA: (16 Countries and 137 between militias-guerrillas, separatist groups and
anarchic groups involved)
Hot Spots: Afghanistan (war against
islamist militants), Burma-Myanmar (war against rebel groups), Pakistan
(war against islamist militants), Philippines (war against islamist
militants), Thailand (coup d’etat by army May 2014)
EUROPE:(9 Countries and 71 between  militias-guerrillas, separatist groups and
anarchic groups involved)
Hot Spots: Chechnya (war against islamist
militants), Dagestan (war against islamist militants), Ukraine
(Secession of self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic and
self-proclaimed Luhansk People’s Republic)
MIDDLE EAST:(8 Countries and 186 between militias-guerrillas, separatist groups
and anarchic groups involved)
Hot Spots: Iraq (war against Islamic State
islamist militants), Israel (war against islamist militants in Gaza
Strip), Syria (civil war), Yemen (war against and between islamist
militants)
AMERICAS:(5 Countries and 25 between drug cartels, militias-guerrillas,
separatist groups and anarchic groups involved)
Hot Spots: Colombia (war against rebel groups), Mexico (war against
narcotraffic groups)
GRAND TOTAL:

Number of countries - 64
Number Militias, guerrillas and separatist groups involved - 584

So much for yogic flying and the non-existent Marshy Effect.