You don't read their stuff, but i figured it would make your day to learn that Jim and Ann (both who claim that they are not obsessed with you) have been bragging about having read A WHOLE BOOK about Rama (the same one you told us about) so that they can obsess on you even more while trying to demonize you. You were right, this place is a zoo.