 When I read Laxter's, Take Me For A Ride, Coming Of Age In An Abusive Cult, I
was trying to figure out if any of the characters were in fact, Barry, though
Mark used pseudonyms. Which one is Barry?

 bawee has claimed in the intro to his own Road Mind Trip fluff piece that he
was not anywhere close to the inner circle around Rama and didn't spend any
time directly with him.

 You don't read their stuff, but i figured it would make your day to learn that
Jim and Ann (both who claim that they are not obsessed with you) have been
bragging about having read A WHOLE BOOK about Rama (the same one you told us
about) so that they can obsess on you even more while trying to demonize you.
You were right, this place is a zoo.

 On 10/20/2014 2:30 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... mailto:turquoiseb@...