Hi, and thanks for that - Yeah, I just wanted to point out who is the hand, and
who is the sock monkey, in that equation. Have a great day!

 So, you must be a man of deep capacity to be able to hold within your
appreciation myself and someone as different as I am in the form of bawee.
Maybe one day I'll get there too.

 Something to point out, about Curtis, Ann -- Rather than an expression of his
social flexibility and capacity to entertain multiple points of view, Curtis
enjoys Barry's anti-social nature, and exploits it fully. This way, he enjoys
the vicarious pleasure of watching Barry insult and abuse others endlessly, and
at the same time, tries to ensure by his uber reasonableness, and kumbaya
attitude, that none of the stink gets on him, personally.
 Curtis is Barry's puppet-master.

 You may very well be right Mac, because you tend to have a very insightful
nature and I, more often than not, find your analyses extremely sophisticated.
When I log on to FFL I always start at the bottom (oldest) post and read up
answering certain posts as I go and moving past others. As I was quickly
scrolling down from the top today I glimpsed some post from bawee who seems to
address my personal post to Curtis. I haven't read it yet but I will, at least
some of it. From the little I saw it appears rather unkind and very typical of
bawee. Let's see what anyone does with this, if anything (although I see Steve
made some remarks afterwards). I think you and Judy are on a similar page when
it comes to Curtis but I don't always choose to deal with all the machinations
that go on here so sometimes I simply find the parts of a person I enjoy or
appreciate the most and speak to those. There are definite traits about Curtis
that I admire (his music and his teaching) and as for whatever else might be
going on I'm not in a position to try and change it. Whatever it is Curtis
either sees or is using bawee for that is between them and is not somewhere I
need to go.