On Nov 14, 2005, at 9:36 AM, sparaig wrote:

Well, a warning about a technique isn't the same as referring to SSRS

himself as sweet poison, which was what I was questioning.

As was I, but that might not have been obvious to a careless reader.

Since none of this is dated or given a clear reference it's hard to tell what the actual comment was.

M. has certainly had many comments leveled against him by other gurus as well, so this ain't real surprising behavior in the spiritual supermarket.