On Nov 14, 2005, at 10:13 AM, authfriend wrote:

On Nov 14, 2005, at 9:36 AM, sparaig wrote:

Well, a warning about a technique isn't the same as referring to

SSRS himself as sweet poison, which was what I was questioning.

As was I, but that might not have been obvious to a careless reader.

For reference, in case anyone wants to read what

Vaj said more carefully:

<snip>

Actually here's what I said:

"I assumed he was talking about SSRS. Perhaps Jason can clarify who
this comment was about, Chopra or SSRS?"

Please try to read more carefully before commenting (or trying to cause arguments/trouble) Judy.

Prems,

Vaj