Doncha think that the "real science nerds" here already know this and don't need the article? It might help our "armchair scientists" though. :-D

On 11/05/2014 12:39 PM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Science the way it should have been presented to all of us when we were growing up, so we'd have developed more of a feeling for what it really was...

Watch A Bowling Ball And Feather Falling In A Vacuum | IFLScience <http://www.iflscience.com/physics/dropping-bowling-ball-and-feather-vacuum>

image <http://www.iflscience.com/physics/dropping-bowling-ball-and-feather-vacuum>

Watch A Bowling Ball And Feather Falling In A Vacuum | I... <http://www.iflscience.com/physics/dropping-bowling-ball-and-feather-vacuum> You probably know that two objects dropped in a vacuum fall at the same rate, no matter the mass of each item. If you’ve never seen a demonstration of this, then yo...

View on www.iflscience.com <http://www.iflscience.com/physics/dropping-bowling-ball-and-feather-vacuum>

Preview by Yahoo