Apollo 15 Science demonstration, dropping a hammer and an eagle feather on the
Moon. Hammer vs Feather - Physics on the Moon http://youtu.be/KDp1tiUsZw8

 http://youtu.be/KDp1tiUsZw8

 Hammer vs Feather - Physics on the Moon http://youtu.be/KDp1tiUsZw8 Courtesy:
NASA - Galileo and Apollo 15 At the end of the last Apollo 15 moon walk,
Commander David Scott (pictured above) performed a live demonstration f...

 View on youtu.be http://youtu.be/KDp1tiUsZw8
 Preview by Yahoo

 Science the way it should have been presented to all of us when we were
growing up, so we'd have developed more of a feeling for what it really was...

 Watch A Bowling Ball And Feather Falling In A Vacuum | IFLScience
http://www.iflscience.com/physics/dropping-bowling-ball-and-feather-vacuum

 http://www.iflscience.com/physics/dropping-bowling-ball-and-feather-vacuum

 Watch A Bowling Ball And Feather Falling In A Vacuum | I...
http://www.iflscience.com/physics/dropping-bowling-ball-and-feather-vacuum You
probably know that two objects dropped in a vacuum fall at the same rate, no
matter the mass of each item. If you’ve never seen a demonstration of this,
then yo...

 View on www.iflscience.com