I agree with your assessment of the Raiders. Yeah, the earlier possibility was
floated by Jed York, when my previous city of Santa Clara began to have doubts
about the viability of such a small town shouldering such a burden. I think
Monster Truck Rallies were mentioned too.

 Fleetwood,

 I haven't heard of this rumor.  IMO, the Raiders would rather move elsewhere
than share a stadium with the 49ers.

 But I just read today that John Madden doesn't know what is wrong with the
team either.  He stated that Jon Gruden may not be the coach who would bring
the team's glory back to Oakland.

 I agree with Madden.  The team needs a drastic change in football concepts.
It should hire one of the coaches from the University of Oregon who are using
the concepts pioneered by Chip Kelly, the current coach of the Eagles in
Philadelphia.

 As shown by their performance, the Raiders playbook is old, stale and hasn't
kept up with the current development in football as played in the NFL.

 When the crooks and liars from the 49ers organization, we're trying
(successfully) to get Santa Clara (pop 100,000) to assume the 850M bond for
construction, and be responsible for all maintenance, and ownership of Levi
Stadium, WITHOUT receiving a penny from game revenues, one of the fantasies
floated, was the Raiders would share the stadium - As if.

 It's probably a good idea.  The Raiders don't look like they're going to win
any more football games in Oakland, CA.  In jyotish, this is an indication to
move to another place where the support of nature is better for getting a more
successful organization.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/san-antonio-officials-think-they-still-have-a-decent-shot-of-landing-raiders-013005076.html

      • [Fairf... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]