On 11/7/2014 5:34 PM, fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I agree with your assessment of the Raiders. Yeah, the earlier possibility was floated by Jed York, when my previous city of Santa Clara began to have doubts about the viability of such a small town shouldering such a burden. I think Monster Truck Rallies were mentioned too.

/Reports indicated Mark Davis is still speaking with the fine folks in San Antonio, but according to Jason Cole of Bleacher/Report, there's "no way" the Raiders end up moving to San Antonio: /

*Report: 'No way' Raiders move to San Antonio*
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24788253/report-no-way-raiders-move-to-san-antonio

"The Alamodome is a domed 65,000 seat, multi-purpose facility used as a football, basketball stadium and convention center. It is located on the southeastern fringe of Downtown San Antonio, Texas, USA."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alamodome

Alamodome, San Antonio

http://katieclementson.blogspot.com/2010/09/alamodome.html

Fleetwood,

I haven't heard of this rumor. IMO, the Raiders would rather move elsewhere than share a stadium with the 49ers.

But I just read today that John Madden doesn't know what is wrong with the team either. He stated that Jon Gruden may not be the coach who would bring the team's glory back to Oakland.

I agree with Madden. The team needs a drastic change in football concepts. It should hire one of the coaches from the University of Oregon who are using the concepts pioneered by Chip Kelly, the current coach of the Eagles in Philadelphia.

As shown by their performance, the Raiders playbook is old, stale and hasn't kept up with the current development in football as played in the NFL.

When the crooks and liars from the 49ers organization, we're trying (successfully) to get Santa Clara (pop 100,000) to assume the 850M bond for construction, and be responsible for all maintenance, and ownership of Levi Stadium, WITHOUT receiving a penny from game revenues, one of the fantasies floated, was the Raiders would share the stadium - As if.

It's probably a good idea. The Raiders don't look like they're going to win any more football games in Oakland, CA. In jyotish, this is an indication to move to another place where the support of nature is better for getting a more successful organization.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/san-antonio-officials-think-they-still-have-a-decent-shot-of-landing-raiders-013005076.html

      • [Fairf... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
            • ... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]