 That is cool -- I don't enjoy the experience of sleeping or dreaming, as much
as I do being active. If I could just remain active 24x7, that would be my
preference. My attitude often when I become aware of a dream, is, Oh God, let's
get it done with, so I can finish the sleep thing, and wake up soon! Good
Morning!!

 HA! I can relate but the dreaming for me is like a licence to do all sorts of
things I don't have access to in waking life and there are just such
interesting things that happen in dreams. (Interesting only to the dreamer,
there is nothing more boring than listening to other people's dreams.) So I
like to dream but, as you know, I also love activity that's why I am such a
poor candidate for meditation. ;-)

 PS just a comment on the deer. You might not want to get them to trust you too
much. It could mean a death sentence for them later. Not everyone is as "safe"
as you are and they might pull a gun instead of a camera.

    • [Fairfield... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fairf... nablusoss1008
    • [Fairfield... nablusoss1008
        • Re... nablusoss1008