> You're reading every single
> post I wrote since I got on this forum?

There are people who post regularly and are selective about posting
when they are going to contribute something meaningful, tehrefore,
when I see that they have posted I go out of my way to read what they
say. You, on the other hand, like Ingegerd said, seem to take great
delight in using your red ink pen to say something about everything.
Who cares about a significant portion of what you write? Be more
selective, settle down, find another hobby, something, but try to
limit your posts way down.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/JjtolB/TM