--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> on 11/19/05 3:33 PM, anonymousff at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> >> You're reading every single
> >> post I wrote since I got on this forum?
> >>

> > There are people who post regularly and are selective about
posting
> > when they are going to contribute something meaningful,
tehrefore,
> > when I see that they have posted I go out of my way to read what
they
> > say. You, on the other hand, like Ingegerd said, seem to take
great
> > delight in using your red ink pen to say something about
everything.
> > Who cares about a significant portion of what you write? Be more
> > selective, settle down, find another hobby, something, but try to
> > limit your posts way down.
>
> Just as any king has to have a court jester, maybe every chat
group has to
> have someone who over-posts. Ron Fried used to fulfill the role.
He dropped
> out after Mark Meredith posted a hilarious satire:

20Satire/Ronol
> ogy/
>
> Or
>
> http://tinyurl.com/4o3u7
>
> I'm not saying we want sparaig to drop out. Just me more
discriminating. If
> nothing else, his motivation could be the desire to have people
read his
> (fewer) posts rather than skip them all.>>.

Did you notice that Akasha 108 dropped out after I posted a satire
about his never-ending cut and pastes about housing prices. I didn't
intend him to drop out but I guess he only wanted to discuss the
future housing market and nothing else.

OffWorld

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/JjtolB/TM