On 11/29/2014 12:56 PM, jason_gre...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Dude, you are acting exactly like danfriedman2002 here.

You make a stupid, dumbshit statement on a forum which you
are well aware, that it has abnormal members.  Your
statement also indirectly suggested that they would condone
or overlook such a perversion.

You case is a little shaky. What will you do if TMO slaps a
lawsuit on you for libeling MMY and the believers?

/You are assuming that people "think" before they post their messages, Jason. In many cases it's just their chronic prejudice showing - they can't help it, that's who they are.

There is a pattern here: Barry reported me to Rick, the owner of the site, for jesting about the anonymous "Michael Jackson" not putting enough cannabis in the cookies he baked at MIU, which was clearly a joke.

So, Barry thought he'd get me banned from the group by sending Rick a private email. //I///already told you we have an informant on the list - and that was no joke.

/There is some serious cognitive dissonance going on in Barry's brain. Just today he accused me of lying when anyone can see I copied and pasted his own quoted words. Go figure.

http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg338227.html

/

--- <turquoiseb@...> wrote :

*Nablus, I suggest that you drop this, because YOUR name, email address, and posting history here on the Fairfield Life group are now in the possession of the Dutch police. I tried to warn you earlier that this country takes a very hard line with people who attempt to harm others' reputations through malicious slander and cyberstalking, but obviously you weren't listening. You should listen now, because if you persist I will have no choice but to file formal criminal charges against you.

*