On 11/30/2014 10:56 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

Well it's lucky for you two that you have another option, you don't need to visit this place and lament at us fallen souls, you can go to Jim's new site and talk about how fantastic you and your beliefs are instead of getting depressed round here. It's only you that wants to stay here, ever ask yourself why?

I'd say take Willytex with you but I doubt they'd have him, that sad sack of shit will probably be sitting here moaning about nothing until doomsday. What a waste of time for you all, visiting a website where all you do is complain about what goes on there! I mean go figure....

/Sounds like someone has been lurking on //The Peak.//So, you don't want to talk about Rotherham. Go figure./

Dear RD;

Good Point RD, the ruse of these apostates trying to come back 'to save' people reads much more now like the harassment of a people who are otherwise comfortable having dealt with their own moral dissonances within their own community in their own terms to their own spiritual ends. Who are these neganauts to interfere with the internal affairs of others any way? It seems incredibly arrogant on their part to come in here and try to methodically disturb people's peace. It seems now quite a hateful and shocking harassment to use such defamatory language the way they do. Having learned their own particular histories as they have related them on FFL through time then sympathetically when considering these guys as sources of anything spiritual they are quite pitiable really. It is a shame that their abuse of the unguarded cultural openness of this community has allowed them to take over the flower that was FFL with their negativity and erode off our our more seasoned reasoned and experienced membership. -Buck in Fairfield, Iowa

raunchydog wrote :

Barry, your recent use of crude language and imagery for the sake of pushing buttons is just an escalation of your usual MO, which I usually respond to by making fun of you. What I find funny is your delusion that inventing an offensive straw-man (offensive to any normal human being) in order to push "true believer" buttons will somehow expose and perhaps liberate them from TMO/MMY delusions. You never seem to get is how people respond to you is about your offensive behavior, period. Apart from the fact that IMO you are a narcissistic, self-righteous, self-aggrandizing human being, your failed mission to wake up perceived cultists from *your* cult nightmare IS NOT WORKING. You cannot fix whatever hurts from cults you have experienced in the past by projecting unresolved pain onto others.

Granted, implying the police ought to investigate you as a child abuser is a bridge too far. Let's just say you brought it on yourself and leave it at that.