 I am going back and looking at this from the beginning - what a bunch of crap.
I think this guy is using the "I talked to Marshy" deal as a platform to
attract an audience to get 'em to listen to his off the wall beliefs.  Just
another (sincere) huckster following in Marshy's footsteps who was himself as
one of the most successful hucksters in the 20th century.

What if it was true and all these Gods did exist and had meetings together,
would they actually accept Maharishi as one of their great representatives
among mankind? To answer yes is to elevate him to the same historical standing
as the others. I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen worldwide, but that
doesn't mean he didn't do a lot in teaching meditation and popularising
spiritual seeking - at least at first . My worry is all the obvious profit
making through selling of prayers and bullshit cult philosophy that the TMO
does, I can't see Jehovah getting off on that. Or maybe he'd be pissed off that
he didn't think of it first?

 It is nice that the gods all get along with each other though. There's an old
atheist saw that says "You only believe in one of the thousands of gods, I just
believe in one less than you" Now we know that we can believe in all of them!
The idea that they are all faces of the same thing must be wrong, and I always
thought that was a good idea of Marshy's - very inclusive -  I see that Hammond
forgot that part of his teaching. Surprised he wasn't reminded by the man
himself!

 But I can't help thinking they'd all be more at odds with each other.The
eastern and western religions really were different, the old testament god was
a total wanker, vindictive and merciless. And the eastern ones were all
fundamentalist, caste based anti-feminist fatalists. When did it all change,
how come they are like a big new age happy family? They'd be smiting each other
as badly as they used to do us. I'm starting to smell a rat....

 If only he'd given the Scientologists a message from Xenu. Then we'd know he
was in touch with the Great Ones and not just stringing us a line from a
daydream he had.