 Salyavin, you posted a comment with the c word in it and you called Richard a
crude name. How is my reading of those events obscured? And those were
expressions of your opinion, not reality. I've expressed my opinions about
Richard before. I recognize that he posts a lot and repeats a lot. BUT, I don't
find the tone of his posts malicious. imo that's the essence of trollness.

 You are funny. He doesn't engage, he has no opinion that he wants to talk
about, he comes here just to piss people off, what else do you need to know?
It's called trolling. Annoying people for your own amusement. If it makes him
happy I'm happy to ignore him.

 What I did do yesterday was point out how much he stands out now that the
others have gone. I shall go back to ignoring him and he'll either leave or die
of boredom by the end of the week. Actually, I don't suppose he will, he wants
to piss in the well until no one else wants to visit this place. Some sort of
childish last-man-standing sort of thing. Good luck to him if that's how he
wants to waste his life.

 He should join Jim's group and see if he can rediscover his personality before
it's too late. But actually conversing requires thinking and that takes effort.
I doubt he'll bother.