I mostly use Simple Screen Recorder on Linux. It can record a full screen with few frame drops. It would probably drop none if I built an even newer Linux box. The networks keep trying to flummox Audials but they don't care about Linux. Audials just finds the small video window and they don't recommend trying to record at full screen. I got it to record stuff on my Windows machine while I am working on my Linux box which I use most the time.

On 12/01/2014 10:43 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Do you like Audials alright?

*From:* "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Monday, December 1, 2014 12:51 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Live Stream | 30th November

On 12/01/2014 12:07 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

Excellent. I really felt for you sitting there all that time, I got to stroll about, wash the car, cook dinner and have a bath while all those divine revelations where going on, and all you got was a folding chair. But I'm glad they provided goats cheese as sustenance. It must have helped the recovery.

I just sent it to Audials where I could put in pee breaks. :-)

      • [Fairf... s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... salyavin808
            • ... salyavin808
        • [F... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]