GOOD IDEA RICK & BUCK

In a message dated 12/2/2014 10:47:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com writes:

Dear, Dear Rick;  How about  taking the month of December to suspend
posting  at all to FFL? Start anew with posting on January 1st.  Let  thy
people
re-pattern their lives silent as a period of time to reflect  elsewhere. Time
for a re-groove, a retreading of the tires of the forum that  is
FairfieldLife. It should be better for everyone and for what FFL would be.

With the Best of  Regards,
The FFL Patriarch Of  Positivity
-Buck in the Dome

WLeed3@...> writes :

I will leave the form tooooo much nasty hateful thought forms via here
via: verbiage & back biting & not enough re Fairfield IA & few  good vibes, I
agree with Buck. Col Wm D, Leed IV, best in all till it may be  cleaned up
Rick & all.

Of late on  FairfieldLife it feels like that sweep of IS across Syria has
spread and  happened over FFL as an open forum.

It is now time for meditation  on FFL,
-Buck

Dear Rick, I feel  really sorry for you that you are left with just this
cesspool of negativity  from the recent separation in the FFL membership. This
is not what we had  hoped for with the forum as we started FarifieldLife
these many years ago at  Yahoo-groups. It is not too late to re-think this
forum as a place for healthy  discussions to occur. I hope for a better future
here, -Buck in the  Dome

fleetwood_macncheese@...>  wrote :

Rick, I am sorry, but a forum where anyone  is allowed to suggest sexual
violence AGAINST children, is not someplace I  want to be. I am truly sorry
things have degenerated to this point. I am local  to the Yahoo corporation,
and am considering a detailed notice to the Yahoo  administrators, including
screen names, of this current  activity.

Barry makes one excuse after another, about  using this foul, sexually
perverted, and unbalanced voice, and is clearly not  well. This is no longer a
healthy environment for anyone to participate  in.

I am all for diffe ring opinions on here,  but you have allowed one
individual's mental illness to co-opt what could be a  fun place to hang out,
and I
guess I am one of the casualties. See  ya!!