 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 2:45 AM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Hebrew Language is The DNA of Creation

 The lecture was very interesting.  The concept of sound as the start of
creation is similar to the Ved,  which MMY explains is the constitution of the
universe.

How can you have both? And what is sound without a medium for it to travel in,
and if there was a medium for it to travel in then it isn't the source of
creation.

 That's the trouble with these religious types, they only look as far into
something as to have their prejudices confirmed.

 I'm working on a theory that the opening chapter of Stephen King's "The Stand"
is the foundation of the universe because I happen to think its a great book.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <hepa7@...> wrote :

 The Hebrew Language is The DNA of Creation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od-xkRDw6nk

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od-xkRDw6nk

 The Hebrew Language is The DNA of Creation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od-xkRDw6nk Rabbi Mordechai Kraft important
message scroll down ! ! ! important message : for all non jews that watch this
video if you want to have a shar...

 View on www.yout... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od-xkRDw6nk
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... he...@hotmail.com [FairfieldLife]