 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 5:59 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Hebrew Language is The DNA of Creation

 Salyavin, ok, how are you with sound waves traveling through space and air?
 What do you think is the source of creation?

 Sound waves won't travel through space.

 Let's be clear, god couldn't be the source of creation as he would have had to
exist before it. Therefore he wasn't the beginning. So it's no explanation
because unless you account for the existence of god you are just pushing the
required start time further back.

 It's all just a way of saying it was magic. But what we know from magic tricks
here is that someone must have thought of it and knows how it works, and the
only way we know of for the sort of required complexity for magic tricks to
arise is through evolution, and if god evolved then he might as well not have
existed as we don't need him as an explanation anymore because the universe
must just have been existing before the bit we live in did and his bit had
evolved like our bit with him in it. An infinite regress. So our bit might just
as well be considered the first bit because the initial conditions would be the
same and you still won't have explained where the bit he lived in came from.
God is not an answer, it's a way of saying that you don't know what question to
ask and would rather not think about it. But that's OK, it's the human default
mode when confronted with the inexplicable.

 Maybe we won't ever be able to be absolutely certain about how the universe
started, but like all complex things it will turn out to have a simple
explanation. They always do. Some sort of wobbly quantum flux thing probably.