 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 2:46 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Greeks had a word for it

 These "open-view" urinals for men have just started appearing in London. I
can't see why they don't just instruct the gentlemen to go and piss against a
nearby wall.

 OMG, that's disgusting! Where are these things?

 And where do you wash your hands? And why do they feel the need to mark them a
"men's" logo, are there women's versions on the way?

 San Francisco wanted to put in toilets downtown on the streets.  A French
company makes self cleaning units which were ideal.  They could only
accommodate one person at a time and so drug dealers couldn't use them which
was a concern.  Then the Disabilities People yelled and they had to get ones
that were large enough for them.  Which meant that drug dealers could use them.
 The French company doesn't make them like that and I think the ones they got
aren't self cleaning.

 I think it would have been a better idea to pass a law requiring
establishments to allow the disabled to use their facilities and leave the
single user systems on the street.  Of course that would have caused yet
another kerfuffle.

 On 12/14/2014 03:38 PM, s3raphita@... mailto:s3raphita@... [FairfieldLife]