Good for him for not giving in, they could always go home and starve to dearth
in a gulag if they dislike our tradition of mocking our self-important rulers.

 Mind you, I admit to gritting my teeth at the prospect of another "mustn't be
offensive" story and I'm happy it wasn't. If it's any consolation to the N
Koreans, I'd love to have my hair done like their dear leader but nature has
organised a somewhat more threadbare canvas for barbers to work with....

 This North Korean lark reminds me that a few months back a barber shop just
down the road from where I live (Ealing, London) hung a poster in their shop of
Kim and his signature hairstyle. "Bad Hair Day?" asked the sign. "15% off all
gent cuts through the month of April."

 The day after the sign went up, two men in suits entered the barber shop and
confronted the manager. They weren't laughing. They told the manager, "We are
North Koreans, and that is our leader on your poster." The two men worked at
the nearby North Korean Embassy.

 http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kim-jong-uns-men-visit-3416262
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kim-jong-uns-men-visit-3416262