Excuse me, Alex? I kept my mouth shut as insults were slung freely around here
for a month. If I want to get over here, and even things out, that is my right.
If you and Rick do not like it, then please ban me, as I did for Cordozy. I am
OK with you exercising your power as moderator. Your phony appeal for calm
doesn't mean anything, when you and Rick allow the kind of language and
trolling on here, that has made this place a cesspit.

 PS Thanks for inadvertently reminding everyone of Barry's ridiculous notion
that he can report anyone to the authorities, for taking umbrage at his
expression about, "Maharishi butt-fucking babies". Wouldn't be such a big deal
if he didn't regularly babysit a three year old girl. I am sorry everyone else
here takes such an expression in stride, but that is their problem, and not
mine.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <j_alexander_stanley@...> wrote :

 Time to let it go, Jim. You didn't like Cardoza stirring up shit on your
group, so you immediately booted him off and deleted his post. I don't wield
that kind of power on FFL because I am merely Rick's lowly henchman, but I'd
appreciate it if you didn't come here just to stir up shit.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <reverse_archery@...> wrote :

 [snip]

  • Re: [FairfieldLife] F... TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] ... aryavazhi