There's no need to do any more jyotish analysis.  Everbody saw what happened.
The BGita stated that karma is unfathomable.

 But guess what?  The Madden simulation footbal game predicted the score
exactly.  This shows me that the world may be similar to a hologram which can
be simulated in a computer program.

 As mentioned before, Tom Campbell, an author and ex-TMer, stated that the
universe is a virtual reality.

 Yeah, I was pulling for Seattle myself. I couldn't believe the bone headed
play that was called that ended it. Would love to see a jyotish analysis of
that. You're down by 4 points, only a touch down will do. You have less than
two minutes to drive the length of the field and score. Some how, by a miracle,
you get to the one yard line on second down and seconds left in the game.
Enough time to run all the plays you need. You have one of the best running
backs in the NFL, all he needs is one freakin' yard and you call a pass into
the end zone which gets intercepted.  Game over!