The only thing the TMers on FFL are concerned about at present is if we have
enough saved up so we can retire and eat well. We're not concerned with
surviving the coming apocalypse because we already realize we're all going to
die soon of old age - nobody gets out of here alive.

If you want to go ahead and believe in pie in the sky Buddhas and a soul that
reincarnates, that's your business.

We've already done what had to be done, worked all our life and raised families
- we've accomplished all our aims and are at peace. Now all we have to do is
sit back and enjoy. You, on the other hand, may still need some spiritual work
in order to avoid the danger that lies ahead.

So, forget about us, just continue to work out your own salvation with
diligence and hope you can last a few more years without much pain and
suffering.

Good luck - you'll probably be needing it considering where you're presently
holed up and how much  money you've been able to save for your own retirement -
don't give up your day job, if your still have one.

 Those On The Program TMers who want to be prepared for *either* the coming Age
of Sat Yuga *or* the Apocalypse (whichever comes first) should consider buying
one of these condos. Only 1 hour and ten minutes from the Brahmastan of the US
at Lebanon, Kansas.

 They've already got a "pee in the cup" room and a holding cell for those who
are unstressing or Off The Program and need a time out. Sounds *perfect* for
diehard TMers who want to "die hard."   :-)

 U.S. survival condos: Luxury apartments designed for doomsday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=himiayarTS8

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=himiayarTS8

 U.S. survival condos: Luxury apartments designed for doo...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=himiayarTS8

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=himiayarTS8
 Preview by Yahoo