Exactly.  With meditation people's mileage may very.

On 02/26/2015 03:17 PM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
I initiated a guy that transcended when he heard his mantra for the first time. When he sat down, his body became stiff and started rocking back and forth and breathing deep and rhythmically. Face became paralyzed and could hardly speak. Later he told me that when I spoke his mantra, there was an explosion of light and he found himself at the center of the universe, then electric like energy started pulsating throughout his body and that is what was causing his body to rock and sway uncontrollably and breath heavily. This guy had never had any exposure to yoga, a real hayseed form a small Texas town. I guess the sound of some words can be quite remarkable.
*From:* "Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Thursday, February 26, 2015 11:04 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] The secret Woo Woo behind the TM puja -- mood making

This doesn't explain why some folks got a buzz hearing the puja when initiated. I suppose there may be some souls who don't experience a buzz. Maybe they're just "young souls." I've also found the stuff over on TM-Free to be rather naive since it's still couched in the *very narrow* and *sheltered* focus of TM. And some people get a buzz just off of music including maybe even Bruce Cockburn tunes. :-)