 You get your head grafted onto a new body. And hate it. The living forever
thing is nice, but what if you really, really hate the body you got given to
carry your head around?  :-)

 Don't worry, I'll be offering my bod to the highest bidder should I meet with
an unfortunate accident.

 But what would it be like for a guy getting a female body and vice versa.
Coping with that could give the sci-fi an extra edge, though I think Futurama
have tackled it once or twice...

 First full body transplant is two years away, surgeon claims
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/feb/25/first-full-body-transplant-two-years-away-surgeon-claim

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/feb/25/first-full-body-transplant-two-years-away-surgeon-claim

 First full body transplant is two years away, surgeon cl...
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/feb/25/first-full-body-transplant-two-years-away-surgeon-claim
 Doctor plans to graft a living person’s head on to a donor body using
procedures he believes will soon be ready

 View on www.theguardian.com
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/feb/25/first-full-body-transplant-two-years-away-surgeon-claim
 Preview by Yahoo