 I thought I'd made myself clear.

You did not make yourself clear.

You failed to explain how 200 drug-crazed hippies got into a State Park in the
middle of the night, when everyone knows that state parks are closed to
tourists at 6:00 PM and there's only parking space for a dozen cars at a time.

You also failed to make clear exactly how you got back to Denny's without
getting a DUI after staying up all night, drinking and carousing and dancing
around an illegal bon fire.

You could have at least cleaned up your camp site before you left. Everyone
know there are only two public latrines at the park. Gawd!

"I've seen someone levitate. Many times. In many settings, from the Los Angeles
Convention Center to the Anza-Borrego Desert to a Denny's restaurant in the wee
hours of the night." - TurquoiseB

In my well-considered opinion, I class anyone who believes in astrology in the
same category as someone who believes that the moon is made of green cheese.
What *variety* of astrology they believe in is therefore irrelevant. What they
think of me is also irrelevant.

 "Knowing shit about astrology" is the most irrelevant of all. Look, I get it.
You believe in this stuff and you've devoted time and energy to study it, and
thus you are more than a little attached to believing that you didn't waste
your time. I think you did, and I'm not willing to waste mine.

 We're at an impasse. You will never convince me otherwise, except by producing
a study conducted with near-perfect protocols and study design that proves
otherwise, so strongly that *any* scientist would believe it. We (non-believers
in astrology) have said this on this forum many times, inviting the believers
in astrology here to perform a mini-verison of such a study and predict some
concrete, non-falsifiable event in the future that can be easily verified as
either having happened in the predicted (and short term) timeline, or
disproved. Not one of you has ever done so. It is my contention that you have
not done so because you can't.

 So the bottom line is that I think it's just FINE for you to believe in
astrology, even though I think it's a crock of shit. You can't ever change my
mind about this *EXCEPT* by producing the kind of definitive, scientific study
I ask for. There it stands. Put up or shut up.