Of course god exists. Turky assertion is mere b.s. He says he is Buddhist yet
Buddhists admit that many gods actually exist. Turky is a "make-it-up" Buddhist
who portrays himself according to how he thinks he will be perceived.

 The initial question is "Does god lie?".
 The answer is straightforward and is answered in the Old Testament:

 ·       Now, therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth
of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee. 1 Kings
22:23 http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/1kg/22.html#23
 ·       Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth
of these thy prophets. 2 Chronicles 18:22
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/2chr/18.html#22
 ·       Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people. Jeremiah
4:10 http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/jer/4.html#10
 ·       Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived. Jeremiah 20:7
 ·       And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord
have deceived that prophet. Ezekiel 14:9
 ·       For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should
believe a lie. SAB, 2 Thessalonians 2

 The name of this deity is yhvh and it is this deity that ordered the Jews to
commit genocide against numerous populations. "Allah" (al ilāh, literally "the
god") is just the Arabic title for this Semitic tyrant deity.

 Joshua 8:24 - City of Ai
 Joshua 10:26 - Joshua murdered five defenseless kings of the Amorites in cold
blood.
 Joshua 10:28 - City of Makkedah
 Joshua 10:29 - City of Libnah
 Joshua 10:31 - City of Lachish
 Joshua 10:33 - City of Gezer "...Joshua smote him and his people until he had
left him none remaining."
 Joshua 10:34 - City of Elgon "They left none remaining."
 Joshua 10:37 - City of Hebron
 Joshua 10:38 - City of Debir
 Numbers 21:2-3 - City of Hormah
 Numbers 21:33-35: Land of Bashan "...they smote him, and his sons, and all his
people, until there was none left him alive: and they possessed his land."
 Deuteronomy 2:21-24: The Ammonite, Horim, and Avim people.
 Deuteronomy 2:26-35 - Land of Heshbon "...we took all his cities at that time,
and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every
city, we left none to remain."
 Judges 4:16 - City of Sisera

 However, the cause-effect nature of karma means that action-reaction operates
throughout the cosmos, whether gross, subtle or causal.

 This completely explains why this Semitic “deity” is not actually a god but
rather a daimon – in this case a Semite tribal spirit who was a merciless ruler
over his group and a vicious murderer of anyone opposing them.

 This completely explains why this Semitic daimon was forced by the karma of
his genocides to be reborn as a human, to be brutally punished and then killed
on a cross for all the suffering he deliberately caused.

 Read and weep … at your ignorance in worshiping a demon daimon,

 Below is painting of Lamia, the Queen of Libya who became a daimon. If you
want to worship a daimon, worship Lamia.

  • [FairfieldLife] Can G... TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] ... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [FairfieldLi... anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [Fairfie... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]