 The only way this would be an interesting bit of news is if their career had
markedly improved after they had learned.

Eastwood began TM in 1972, and his film acting and directing has improved to
the point where he has been considered to have made "one of the finest films in
the history of cinema" and "one of the best 1,000 Movies Ever Made."

 And it isn't like like the ones that do meditate are the best in Hollywood, I
think Clint Eastwood is the most overrated actor/director imaginable.

Well, I guess it goes without saying that the work of Clint Eastwood can't
begin to compare with all your artistic accomplishments.

 Talk about shit morals, I was actually shocked when I saw it. Is this some
sort of frontier justice that Republican Americans relate to but anyone with a
soul finds abhorent?

Apparently you don't even read the news - Clint Eastwood is a Libertarian, you
dumb shit.

 yet another brilliant film director is a TMer

 ALEJANDRO GONZALES IÑARTU, Director de... - Meditación Trascendental Perú |
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/INSTITUTO.MAHARISHI.PERU/posts/10152873596466492

 https://www.facebook.com/INSTITUTO.MAHARISHI.PERU/posts/10152873596466492

 ALEJANDRO GONZALES IÑARTU, Director de... - Me...
https://www.facebook.com/INSTITUTO.MAHARISHI.PERU/posts/10152873596466492
ALEJANDRO GONZALES IÑARTU, Director de Cine ganador del Oscar 2015 como mejor
director por su película también ganadora como la ...

 View on www.facebook.com
https://www.facebook.com/INSTITUTO.MAHARISHI.PERU/posts/10152873596466492
 Preview by Yahoo