Apparently you don't read the news either. What does it take you dumb shits to
read a page at Wikipedia? Go figure.

Eastwood has described himself as a "libertarian' - he was opposed to the wars
in Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq. He is in favor of gun control and
voted for democrat Dianne Feinstein in 1994.

According to what I've read, Eastwood is a self-professed "liberal on civil
rights and has endorsed same-sex marriage and contributed to groups supporting
the Equal Rights Amendment for women."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clint_Eastwood#Politics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clint_Eastwood#Politics

 Despite being a "Hollywood Republican", Clint contends that "The Sniper" is an
anti-war film.  So was "Flags of our Fathers."  It told the story of the guys
who re-enacted the raising of the flag on Iwo Jima and how they were used to
sell the war to a country that was war weary.  The other film he made at the
same time told the story of how the Japanese hated being drafted for WWII.

 On 03/01/2015 06:26 AM, Michael Jackson mjackson74@... mailto:mjackson74@...