"Prisoners" has been available at the Redbox kiosk since last year. Never got around to renting it. It's not on "renter's picks" which are usually older titles you can rent for 50 cents. Yeah, I'm a cheapskate. IMDB did mention distributor but going to the "official site" it's Warner Brothers so no wonder it's not on Netflix or a "renter's pick."

I've been watching the ABC version of "Secrets and Lies" which is a remake of the Australian TV series I watched last year. It stars Ryan Phillipe and Juliette Lewis which is a bit of brilliant casting as she is perfect for the quirky detective role played in the Australian version by a man. It will be interesting to see if it ends the same.

I'm also going see where "Last Man on Earth" goes. It debuted Sunday night on Fox.