Well, you know, that's pretty interesting.

 My lifestyle is also changing as I only have one kid left at home, and she'll
be departing shortly.

 So, yes, my wife and I are entering a different phase.

 I was never one to watch much in the way of sports on TV, but I see that as a
possibility as we have more time on our hands.

 She is fond of older TV shows and often has those on the background, but we
have made "Better Call Saul" a new part of our routine.

 I also have worked related tasks that I need to do at night, so that does take
up some time.

 But I see your point.

 Thanks for the insight into how things are going for you.

 On 03/16/2015 05:16 PM, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@...