      From: "j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 2:40 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Barry Wright's nar-ci-fan-ta-stun-ted world

    What IP addresses? People who show up with the no_re...@yahoogroups.com
email address are anonymous, with email and IP addresses both undisclosed. From
the header info, there is no way for me, Rick, or anyone else to determine
anything about ak_ak's true identity. Keep in mind, Sal, that this also applies
to your own FFL identity as well.

LOL, those IP addresses sure give the game away!