From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

I've gotta agree with you, Michael. It really "feels" like Jim, for several
reasons.

First, of course, is the level of obsession he has with me. The only person who
has *ever* been more obsessed with me than Jim Flanegin was Judy.

But second, and the clincher, is the fact that these posts are just dripping
with JEALOUSY. Jimbo really was never able to figure out why people liked me
and Curtis while they didn't like him. The answer was right in front of his
face, but his ego kept him from seeing it. Curtis and I are "just ourselves,"
and he has to continually play one-upsmanship games to try to prove his
"betterness."

Anyway, I suspect he'll try to keep this up for a while, because it's getting
him what he really wants, which is attention. Feeling magnanimous this week,
I'll give him one more day of reading his stuff before I route his posts
directly into the trash bin along with Steve-o and Richard.

Whoever they are they are certainly bitter and twisted and clearly
dysfunctional enough to be a long term TMer. I'd get 'em in the bin now in case
any of it rubs off you...
Already done. The way I figure it, these guys' (Steve, Richard, and now Ak_Ak)
fantasies must revolve around "ruining my day" by revealing deep, dark truths
about me that I don't want revealed, the way Judy's used to. At least, that's
the way it seems to play out in their minds. In the real world, back when I
actually bothered to read their crap, the most their posts ever provoked in me
was laughter (at them, not because they're comic geniuses or anything) and
occasional feelings of pity. But that got old real fast and was an obvious
waste of time, so I figured why bother. So they're all -- including Jim/Ak_Ak
-- auto-consigned to the dumpster now.

But this brings up a question. Steve's and Richard's posts have gone straight
to the crapper (like attracts like) for over a year now, but they still post
about me compulsively, several times a week, and in Richard's case every day (I
can tell this from a 10-second scan of Neo, without having to actually read any
post they write.) Now Ak_Ak will be joining them in that great cosmic
porta-potty in the sky, and no doubt he will keep compulsively posting about
me, too.

The question is, WHY? Who do they think their "audience" is, except each other?

I think we're agreed that they're cultists who are acting out the cult
mentality here, but I really DO wonder who they perceive the *audience* for
their cult apologetics and character assassination to be. There is a
psychological study in this. If anyone could stand to be around these guys long
enough to study them, that is.  :-)