I let Richard back in because he said people were talking about him and he
wanted to respond. Has he run amok? Batgap Yahoo group has never been of much
importance to me. Just something I set up. The significant thing is the 175K or
so people who watch or listen to the interviews each month.

From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 7:15 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Well, well, well.

So now it's Rick that is the cause of your tribulations, Barry?

My god, man, look at thyself!

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> ,

From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com <mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com> >

From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com <mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com> >

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> ,
<noozguru@... <mailto:noozguru@...> > wrote :

Negativity or reality?  And what's wrong with TV (and movie) reviews? Lots of
folks here watch TV.  Are they supposed to be spending their evenings reading
the Gita?

One man's negativity is another's constructive quest for understanding, or
something - I'm too tired to get a good line together....

And I'm all for TV and movie reviews, too much bible talk gets tedious. It's
funny though, the only really negative people here are Stevie Wonder and the
Lone Star Troll. It's bizarre that anyone would spend so much energy just going
"Yah Boo" all day.

The fascinating thing from my point of view is that both of these guys -- Steve
Sundur and Richard Williams -- are so far gone into their cult psychosis that
they actually don't *know* that the only thing they're capable of doing any
more is stalking people they've taken a dislike to. One really has to wonder
what *happened* to them to make them this un-self-aware. The only valid emotion
one can feel about either of them is pity.

The real casualty in all of this, however, is Rick. I admit to having lost all
respect for him for reversing his previous sane decision and allowing Richard
Williams to return to FFL. He *clearly* has never even bothered to read
anything Richard posts. While I understand, what that means is that Rick
*clearly* doesn't CARE what this pyschopath has done to the forum he founded.
That's very sad.

Yes, Rick clearly has no interest in what goes on here any more and only ever
posts links to his BATGAP stuff. Maybe he uses this place as a counterpoint to
it - FFL the dark side of spirituality - and the more crazies he has the
happier he is.

It's hard to believe that Willytex is so unaware of how he comes across, maybe
he's beyond caring too and just wants to spread his misery around. I never open
their posts any more, life's too short, but the one useful function the pair of
them have is that any casual passing observer is going to think hard about the
impact of long term meditation practise.

I certainly agree with the latter statement, and with your assessment of Rick's
non-involvement. Interesting, isn't it, that the forum he created to discuss
the BATGAP interviews gets ZERO traffic, because it turned out so namby-pamby
and insipid that no one stuck around.

It's difficult for me to understand how someone like Rick who claims that his
main interest is the "enlightened" people he interviews CAN'T TELL how insane
Willytex is. Then again, Rick is the one who actually believed that *Ravi* was
enlightened, too.  Go figure.