From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <rick@...> wrote :

I let Richard back in because he said people were talking about him and he
wanted to respond.
And you believed him?
As I've said before, Rick believed Ravi Chivukula when he claimed to be
enlightened, too.

Has he run amok?
His stated aim is to make this place unreadable because he doesn't like what
some people say. He's a troll and an obviously mentally deranged on, if not
actually autistic. You did him a big favour banning him from posting and a big
mistake letting him back in.
I agree, and not just because he is obsessed with stalking me, and has been for
20 years. Rick made Ravi Chivukula's obvious mental illnesses WORSE by giving
him a forum on which to act them out. He is doing the same thing to Willytex.