From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 14:19:12 EST
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re:Mr. M.DIXON?Right on DIXON CORRECT&so is RUSH

  And thank you for your comment! I often feel like I'm the only person in this forum with the exception of one or two others that is middle or to the right in their politics. I also know other Meditators and Governors that in general share my opinions although they are not as opinionated as I am and keep their opinions to themselves or with others that think likewise. I don't always come to the defense of the president in this forum when he's attacked, there's no point! I think most people are set in their beliefs and arguing back and forth and trying to play gotcha and one- upsmanship is a waste of time and energy and I've never claimed any great skills as a debater anyway. However today I was called out by Offworld and to not answer might indicate that I have lost confidence in our president which I definitely have not done. I remember on my TTC, M. said that the spiritual path can make one think at times he is walking through a desert with no end in sight and then again one can see beautiful oasis along the way as well. Like wise when Bush originally spoke of the war on terror he warned it would be a long war far beyond his presidency and there would be times of good news and victories as well as bad news and defeats. He also said there would be times when there was not much news of any kind but that didn't mean nothing was being accomplished because a lot would be done covertly. Patience is a virtue but it is also something many Americans lack. We as a nation have a very short attention span and unfortunately need gentle and some times not so gentle reminders of what is at stake less we become complacent and forget the lessons of the past.

Yahoo! Personals