On 04/10/2015 01:04 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

Are you sure you even exist?  Maybe you're just imagining life. :-D

My experience is that there is a field that permeates everything and what everything is made of. It's like a screen which a picture is projected on. Your mileage may vary. But then maybe I don't exist either and am just imagining FFL, Sal, Turq, MJ and the rest including Chopra.

I would say your experience is more your interpretation of what you imagine your experience to be.

So you say! But no, I don't have to imagine it any more than I have to imagine the sky. It's just there. You mean it isn't for you? Maybe you need a new mantra. :-D

I am fairly sure I exist in some way, and I also think everyone else does - the reason being is that there appear to be a lot of people who are more intelligent than me. If I was somehow creating reality I must be holding back things that I don't understand for other parts of my creation to invent. So either we are all really here or I'm insane or else I'm a masocist.

I'm going to Occams razor this and conclude there are some people on the other end of my broadband connection talking to me!