Yup, sounds like you had the "breakthrough". Now everyone will try to convince you that you're wrong. Never mind them. ;-)

On 04/12/2015 05:04 AM, waybac...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

If you read on thru to the last /14 of the uncertainty blog about Deepak, there is a summary of a debate between a scientist, Sean Carroll, and Eben Alexander, MD (best selling author who claims he went to heaven in a NDE). Here is what jumped out at me: that Carroll said life is a process like fire, not a substance like wood. An obvious and simple distinction. But I think he nails the fundamental "mistake" in thinking. What a shift in thinking for me, especially if I substitute the big C for life. I have always mentally imagined Consciousness as a "thing," even if incredibly refined, subtle, fluid, and all pervasive. I have to apply this new thought to old ideas.