---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 Quitcher bitchin.

Just go out and buy an espresso maker. Some are just $250 and make double cups
along with fabulous foam

 The trouble with that is you have to stay in and drink it, most of the fun of
coffee is that you have to go out and find a nice cafe with a window box to sit
in or chat to the other patrons. My favourite cafe had a wisecracking owner, a
great bunch of regulars, it was like being in a US sitcom. We all looked
forward to stopping there on the way to work and seeing what the crack was
every day. Then he sold it leaving us in early morning limbo. The new owners
don't open the door until 9am! Talk about missing the important customers and
it only leaves us with the coffee chain stores with their rapidly shrinking
products. Muffins will get stuck under your fingernail by Xmas.

    • Re: [Fai... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fai... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fai... rich...@rwilliams.us [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fai... salyavin808