When you fail to click on the Show History button, we don't know who you are
talking to or what you are talking about.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 Hey, Frivolous Dick

Non sequitur.

 I was replying to Bari2's comment, not to you.

Non sequitur. You are not even making any sense. All we want you to do is click
on the Show History button and tell us about the free coffee. It's not
complicated.

 Wasn't this why you were kicked out of FFL?

Non sequitur. Rick never said anything to me about kicking me out of FFL. Of
course, Rick can do what he wants - it's his group.

Go take your sequiturs back to The Peek and hide behind the curtain.

Non sequitur. Nobody that I know of on The_Peak has been posting any non
sequiturs.

You'll be at home there repeating your inanities endlessly.

Non sequitur.

  • [FairfieldLif... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fai... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
      • [Fai... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]