 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

 And I forgot to mention the "product placement!"  There are scenes in a mall
and they made sure the Starbucks, Best Buy and another of other outlets are
clearly displayed.  Then outside Macy's and Sears.  The film is just so bizarre
I just cracked up laughing several times.  Yup, the acting is bad and there are
a number actors you see regularly see in other films.  And I bet they aren't
there because of their religious beliefs any more than the actors who were in
the "Atlas Shrugged" jokes are libertarians.  They're there for the money too

 Do you get to see heaven and hell at any point. Does Nic get saved?

 How popular is the "left behind" idea in the US really?

 It's huge. Creepy huge. They have sold 65 million copies of the books:

 Amazing, I'd like to try one but I've checked our local library and they don't
stock them.

 I've been having a read about dispensationalism. What a hugely complex and
bizarre theory, talk about tying themselves in knots. It's so obvious they're
trying to explain some disparate theories by bringing them together as an
over-arching plan by god but it's so much easier to explain it by saying that
different people made up different stuff at different times and they just don't
want to admit that it's all random. When did William of Occam live? Before
dispensationalism was created I surmise.

 Left Behind - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_Behind

 Left Behind - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_Behind Left Behind is a series of 16
best-selling novels by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins, dealing with Christian
dispensationalist End Times: the pretribulation, premillennial, Christian
eschatological viewpoint of the end of the world. The primary conflict of the
series is the member...

 View on en.wikipedia.org http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left_Behind
 Preview by Yahoo