What we have, Buck, is a ground water management problem.

They call it "climate change", Buck. The climate does change over time, but
it's probably not a totally man-made event. Humans may be contributors to air
pollution which might have an effect on rainfall, but it mostly has to do with
our relation with the environment.

If the drought was caused by "global warming" then you'd be one of it's major
contributors, managing a farm and all. It would be a clear case of cognitive
dissonance.

 Shiva or Kali imbalance which ever, we got a crop-failing drought brewing in
the mid-west.

The drought probably doesn't have anything to do with anyone's religious
beliefs or practices. The fact is, nobody can mentally cause physical change at
will. I don't know why Bhairitu woud want to bring Shiva's wife into the
situation. Go figure.

It's a natural thing - most of the areas where farms are located were never
meant to be farms or cities in the first place. Food needs to be cultivated in
temperate zones where there is a  sustainable water source; cities need to be
located on stable ground, above sea level. It's not complicated.

 Climate Reports: April 2015 http://www.weather.gov/dvn/Climate_Monthly_04_2015

 Climate Reports: April 2015 http://www.weather.gov/dvn/Climate_Monthly_04_2015
 Site (Click site name for report) Avg Temp Norm Dept From Norm Precip Total
Norm Dept From Norm Snow Total Norm Dept From Norm   Burlington 55.0° 53.8°
1.2° 1.60" 3.76" -2.16" NA 0.1" NA

 View on www.weather.gov http://www.weather.gov/dvn/Climate_Monthly_04_2015
 Preview by Yahoo

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <richard@...> wrote :

 It could have been that you were propitiating Kali and that's why the drought
began in the first place. Go figure.

 No, I've been propitiating Shiva to end the California drought and this was
his response.

 On 05/01/2015 10:50 AM, Michael Jackson mjackson74@... mailto:mjackson74@...