 Again, Sri, no one has any idea what you are referring to since you don't
include the previous message in your reply

 Not paying attention is he?

 He's probably refering to my remarks on this clear implication:

 If the quake had struck at night or the morning hours the death toll would
have in fact been in the hundreds of thousands. These village homes are largely
made of mud and stone with no mortar and they simply crumbled in a heartbeat.

 There is no way to get around it… the Himalayas is one of the most seismically
active areas of the world.. In fact this earthquake moved Kathmandu about 10
feet south and raised the Valley up about 3 feet… all in one go.. (Mount
Everest sank by about an inch…)

 So, when you consider the Laws Of Nature, it is in fact almost a miracle that
the damage occurred in a relatively narrow window of the day and day of the
week that could mitigate such a potential calamity. People here are very much
aware of this and deeply grateful that Nature’s timing was as kind as it was..

 This is not to belie the extent of the suffering and destruction.. It IS
MASSIVE, but it could have been so very much worse.

 Now that is interesting from our perspective in that these days in Nepal there
are very many Maharishi Yagyas going on…

And as we all know, the TMO claims responsibility for the end of apartheid and
the fall of the Berlin wall. But not officially, oh no. They aren't that
stupid, stuff like this is passed around in hushed tones of awe and reverence.
The secret knowing of the True Believer who also knows that the rest of the
world would stand slack jawed with astonishment at the level of hubris on
display should they really start to admit what they really think.

 I know Sri, I used to work there.