temporary relief to some hurt deep inside you.

 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

 A roller rink? No not that! Why not? Whoever buys it will do what they like
with it.

 I like the dome in Skem, it's got a nice wooden ceiling and it was pleasant to
sit snuggled under my blankets and listen to the rain while I was meditating.
But the community grows old and no one wants to move up there now, there just
isn't a pioneering spirit like there used to be. And they are all bitter about
the new vastu project down south, they complain it took their business away! So
much so that they wouldn't even help publicise the new peace palace and vastu
community! Which was Marshy's greatest wish. Go figure. It doesn't sound like
the principle of non-attachment took hold there, but they are getting on a bit
so King Tony let them keep the place if that's what they wanted.

And people like Steve get their panties in a twist when people refer to TMers
as cultists. What ELSE would you call adults nearing retirement age who allow a
self-declared "King" to tell them what they can and can't do with their lives.