/Never pass up an opportunity to use a tragedy if you think it might help
you win a religious debate./

Quoting salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>:

  2 more questions - was the car vadalizing something that started
before the course, or was it a result of so many cars being too
enticing a target for the local hooligans?

  Also, did Geoff Clements or any of the other leaders offer any
explanations as to why you guys would experience such heinous
behavior whilst creating coherence?

  The official explanation was that the rounding caused "unstressing"
in the local population that led to the vandalism. Some might say
that that is the opposite of what is supposed to happen but they
don't have embarrassing anomalies to cover up.

  A more likely explanation is that the more cars there are in the
parking lot the less space there is for the locals to play football.
Or maybe they just hate domies...