/I'm beginning to see why Judy and Ann doubted your veracity. Apparently
Barry paid good money for a secret mantra nickname of a Hindu god and then
chanted it for years, selling the secret word hundreds of times to other
poor students, if we can believe his reports. Can you spell cognitive
dissonance?

There must be a reason you and the Salya and the MJ character were never
allowed to attend a TTC, so you'd hardly be anyone we could trust with any
accurate inner circle esoteric TMer information.

You tres amigos seem to have a way with words but you suck as spiritual
teachers and informants. Is there anything you can do but bitch and
complain and fink on your old friends?/

Quoting "anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>:

I see from maps (Google Earth) that Skelmersdale has a dome. Do you
know if there is the much in the way of attendance? Looks like a
suburb community surrounded by a lot of farmland. I wonder how many
would pay for a yagya to eliminate stupidity. When you are selling
water by the river, you have to think up good ad copy to incite
desire to purchase.

  I notice from the TM Free blog some comments on Nepal, that the
tried and true (though not necessarily successful) technique of
sending lots of sidhas to locations in dire need of something that
Maharishi initially tried, has changed to raising money to create
sidhas, basically to create cash flow for the movement, rather than
making any attempt to demonstrate the so-called technology works.

  Has anyone got any data on the practice attrition rate of those who
learned the sidhis? For TM it appears to be 80% to 90% of those who
learned. Of the 10% to 20% that remain committed to TM practice, how
many of those would learn the sidhis? And then how many would
continue practice after that? It would seem that creating sidhas is
even a worse option than collecting the ones still committed to the
practice and sending them somewhere. Then there is the problem of a
disaster happening if you did get a large group together and it
failed to accomplish anything.

  A brief post about the TMO's shameless money raising techniques
appeared on TM-Free this afternoon.

  The most interesting bit for me is this:

  "...a TMO email from December 18, 2013 states that:

          '...the National Yagya program is now averaging [i.e.,
receiving donations of - ed. note]
          $429,000 USD per month....The whole world is enjoying the
blessings of the daily
          performance....'

That's $5,148,000 a year income for the 'National Yagya program'
alone...."

  I've always wondered how much they get from selling obviously
ineffectual prayers, and here it is but this is just the national
yagya programme. And doesn't every country have one of those?

  I know a great many people who have given large amounts of cash to
the yagya office, recently Skelmersdale raised 10's of thousands for
yagyas to find them a vastu site and it didn't work! And then they
decided they didn't want to move anyway!

  I never gave a penny to what is an obvious scam but is it a
malicious one? I used to think it's all folie a deux  - a shared
delusion. And then I saw John Hagelin's latest yagya rip-off video
and realised that anyone with any sort of clue about subatomic
physics will know that chanting at quarks and electrons isn't going
to change how they work. Not even a little bit. So we know that - at
least at the top level - it's a malicious attempt to get devotees to
part with hard-earned cash. What sort of organisation would do that?

  Anyway, part with it they do it seems. $5,000,000 is big money, you
could buy a lot of crowns or peace palaces with that. Heck, you could
probably pay Girish's legal fees.

  I'd love to know the full amount raised world-wide. In the UK people
buy each other yagya for birthdays. If someone is ill they get a
yagya. If they move house - yagya. Looking for work - yagya. An
astonishing amount of money must be flowing in to an organisation
that is supposedly based on scientific principles. I haven't heard
David Lynch talk about this, he probably knows it's embarrassing and
keeps quiet to avoid bad publicity. I certainly would but it
undermines so much that I just couldn't. Give this criminal
enterprise a thorough public airing and the whole house of cards will
come down.