Oh and you would probably enjoy the Indian woman in the episode performing a Ganesh puja in a temple. :-D

Have you been subcontracting to Google?

http://news.yahoo.com/google-puts-india-pm-criminal-search-line-232447061.html

On 06/06/2015 11:22 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Jesus Christ! If it's as bad as Jupiter Ascending I'll never bother - I just watched the first 20 minutes of JA last night, and turned it off as I swore off the Bros forever. The only thing they did that was worth a crap was the original Matrix followed by the painfully pitiful 2 sequels. Jupiter Ascending makes David Lynch's films look good by comparison.

*From:* "TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*Sent:* Saturday, June 6, 2015 12:36 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Transpiritual Experiences

*/I'm on episode 2. I'm amazed that I'm giving it a chance, because their latest flick before this ("Jupiter Ascending") has to be one of the biggest piles of shit I have ever had to wade through.
/*
*/
/*
*/So far, this one's kept my attention. And I'll probably keep watching, if for no other reason to see the glimpses the Wachowskis are giving mainstream America of alternative lifestyles, and to follow the soap opera of how mainstream America reacts to that.
/*